Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Ingrid Elizabeth Scholtz (nee Lunnon)
1960 – 2016
In just barely a half-century, but during your too few years on this earth, you acquired many titles.
For so many, you were a leader of people, a graduate of Stellenbosch University, a Primaria of Serruria, a head girl of Hendrik Louw and Hottentots-Holland, an A academic, a captain of sports teams, a teacher and incubator of excellence in Cradock and Queenstown and at Collegiate and Grey, a caring hostel mother, a sweet singer, a culinary connoisseur, a devoted wife and mother, a feisty friend, and a spurner of mediocrity.
But to us, you were just Ingrid, our special sister and adorable aunt, taken way too soon a year ago this weekend on 12 November 2016. We and the world lost yet another special person.
Fondly remembered this and every day by Ed, Pera, Sean and Phillip Lunnon.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Frederick & Son to spoil with famous boerewors, burgers at Goodnight Market – MyPR.co.za - 18 June 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Mabuza clarifies confusion around ‘threat’ to Ramaphosa presidency from Eastern Cape - 18 June 2018
- PE in the news: Park Ji-sung: Mexico’s win over Germany makes South Korea’s chances of progressing more challenging - 18 June 2018
- PE Business in the news: New L.A. Times owner Patrick Soon-Shiong writes a note to readers - 18 June 2018
- Mthatha news: Reward offered to track down Eastern Cape’s most wanted - 18 June 2018