Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Ingrid Elizabeth Scholtz (nee Lunnon)
1960 – 2016
In just barely a half-century, but during your too few years on this earth, you acquired many titles.
For so many, you were a leader of people, a graduate of Stellenbosch University, a Primaria of Serruria, a head girl of Hendrik Louw and Hottentots-Holland, an A academic, a captain of sports teams, a teacher and incubator of excellence in Cradock and Queenstown and at Collegiate and Grey, a caring hostel mother, a sweet singer, a culinary connoisseur, a devoted wife and mother, a feisty friend, and a spurner of mediocrity.
But to us, you were just Ingrid, our special sister and adorable aunt, taken way too soon a year ago this weekend on 12 November 2016. We and the world lost yet another special person.
Fondly remembered this and every day by Ed, Pera, Sean and Phillip Lunnon.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: The use of lean tools to increase productivity and improve efficiency in Port Elizabeth Enforcement Audit - 19 September 2018
- King Williams Town news: Several EC roads closed from 4am due to taxi shutdown - 19 September 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Taxi strike causes major disruptions on Eastern Cape roads - 19 September 2018
- Madibaz shape up for key encounter with Maties – MyPR.co.za - 19 September 2018
- Bobani’s reckless populism compromises delivery to NMB residents oppressed by poverty - 19 September 2018