Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
On the 16th of January Nelson Mandela Bay will welcome Evita Bezuidenhout to our sunny dolphin-capital shores for her show at the Boardwalk’s Amphitheatre.
“The hilarious Afrikaans socialite and self-proclaimed political activist will enlighten, entertain and inspire fans; Evita will focus on women and address the state of family values in this realistically hysterical show, encouraging audiences to remember their roots in order to embrace and celebrate where they are headed. True to form, Evita never uses bad language or any tasteless references. Instead, with absolute respect, she instils hope in the future of the country and she brings across her point ever so clearly: the people must lead and the government will follow.”
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- PE Business News: Ramaphosa’s investment drive paying off - 23 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- Mthatha News: WE PAY RATES BUT GET NOTHING - 22 March 2019
- Madibaz prove success story in SWD cricket – MyPR.co.za - 22 March 2019