I took friends who were visiting from USA for coffee at one of the restaurants on the beachfront. It was a pleasure to see how clean everything was. We followed that with a visit to the Donkin reserve. Once again perfectly clean and well maintained. Kudos to all those working to make and keep our delightful city spick and span!
I truly believe that it is now time for Port Elizabeth to emerge from its cocoon!
Well done to everyone involved.
Editor: Now to get working on that eyesore called Manganese Ore!
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Shots fired following armed robbery at House and Home warehouse in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 August 2019
- Shots fired following armed robbery at House and Home warehouse in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa: Small-Scale Farmers Demand Access to Land - 23 August 2019
- Kevin Peraza Wins Best Trick Event with Never-Been-Done 180 Backflip Tailwhip over a spine. – MyPR.co.za - 23 August 2019
- 16 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019