I took friends who were visiting from USA for coffee at one of the restaurants on the beachfront. It was a pleasure to see how clean everything was. We followed that with a visit to the Donkin reserve. Once again perfectly clean and well maintained. Kudos to all those working to make and keep our delightful city spick and span!
I truly believe that it is now time for Port Elizabeth to emerge from its cocoon!
Well done to everyone involved.
Editor: Now to get working on that eyesore called Manganese Ore!
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ironman 2019 – Happy Runner - 24 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Eastern Cape opposition parties urge Mabuyane to prioritise job creation - 24 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: Why You Need To Be In The Startup Game To Win It - 24 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: LETTER: Grahamstown a shadow of its former self, thanks to ANC - 24 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 Swim Spectators - 24 May 2019