Imibala translated from isiXhosa means different colours. Our slogan is cross colours/cross cultures; our aim is to unite all cultures of the world together in the spirit of Ubuntu through music and the Arts. The festival was founded by Pachamama Project Productions, grown to include a movement of artists who are passionate about having a sustainable music industry in Port Elizabeth and passionate about their city and the landscape of the local music industry. We are currently in the process of organising our second big edition festival held on the 24th of November 2018. The Thundafund campaign is our chance to turn things around and to leave it in a power bigger than us, call it humanity, call it the universe call it the spirit of giving or Ubuntu, saying we have worked hard and done all we can and are still continuing to work hard behind the scenes to ensure this event happens but we cannot make this event happen without adequate financial assistance. Therefore we are standing before you today to ask every willing hand to help and partake in leaving their footprint in this movement.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- New book shows how corruption took root in democratic South Africa – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 April 2020
- Gift of the Givers to provide personal protective equipment to 100 State hospitals – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 April 2020
- Star Madibaz swimmers stay positive during lockdown – MyPR.co.za - 8 April 2020
- Masked crowds fill streets, trains after Wuhan lockdown ends – Lockdown News - 8 April 2020
- First Choice launches new Banana flavoured MILKI - 8 April 2020