Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Image from page 512 of “St. Nicholas [serial]” (1873) – Sardine Run: Image from page 512 of “St. Nicholas [serial]” (1873) – more Sardine Run goodness curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za Image by Internet Archive Book Images Identifier: stnicholasserial292dodg Title: St. Nicholas [serial] Year: 1873 (1870s) Authors: Dodge, Mary Mapes, 1830-1905 Subjects: Children’s literature Publisher: [New York : Scribner & Co.] Contributing Library: Information and Library Science Library, University […] Source: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth.
These New Inventions Could Help Stop Wildlife Smuggling: They include a whistleblower system to report wildlife crime and a DNA test to pinpoint poaching hot spots of the world’s most trafficked mammal. National Geographic News Click here to visit Expert Tours.
Source: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019
- Ntseki banking on Bafana’s away record ahead of Ghana clash – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019
- Southern Kings played a hand in the careers of some World Cup-winning Springboks – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Open manhole is an accident waiting to happen - 13 November 2019