Recruiting in other places where they spend their leisure time / most of their time may be a good idea.
Like Facebook? Whose latest spam mail reads; “Hiring? Reach applicants where they spend time — on Facebook”
On the face of it it seems like a good idea – if you are hiring as a social media company invested in promoting your clients on Facebook and the like. Practically it won’t work in most offices as more and more businesses these days are banning all access to Facebook and other time and bandwidth hungry fake news media that distract employees from productive work for huge chunks of their time.
Anyway, most young people tell me that Facebook is for dinosaurs and who is looking to hire dinosaurs?
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Municipalities warned against cutting water to residents - 6 April 2020
- Create the space to implement positive outcomes in the midst of a global pandemic - 6 April 2020
- Murder suspects arrested in Walmer - 5 April 2020
- Lockdown sees a decrease in serious and violent crimes - 5 April 2020
- Willowvale police investigate murder case - 5 April 2020