Recruiting in other places where they spend their leisure time / most of their time may be a good idea.
Like Facebook? Whose latest spam mail reads; “Hiring? Reach applicants where they spend time — on Facebook”
On the face of it it seems like a good idea – if you are hiring as a social media company invested in promoting your clients on Facebook and the like. Practically it won’t work in most offices as more and more businesses these days are banning all access to Facebook and other time and bandwidth hungry fake news media that distract employees from productive work for huge chunks of their time.
Anyway, most young people tell me that Facebook is for dinosaurs and who is looking to hire dinosaurs?
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repairs Completed Ahead of Schedule - 26 March 2019
- Required Reading for Cape Town People - 26 March 2019
- Garden Court Relaunch - 26 March 2019
- Consumers cautioned against sacrificing insurance to offset looming financial pinch - 26 March 2019
- There’s an energy revolution happening in villages and towns across Africa - 26 March 2019