The South African Maritime Rescue Co-ordination Centre (MRCC) is asking for the assistance of all sea-going folk to report sightings of the Motor Yacht Reliance.
On 17 August 2016 the MRCC received information from the French authorities regarding a yacht that was at anchor illegally in their territorial waters. The vessel reportedly weighed anchor on 14 August 2016 at 0234UTC heading in a south easterly direction, probably to South Africa.
Vessel details as follows:
- Vessel Name: Motor Yacht “RELIANCE”
- Call Sign: ZGED
- MMSI: 319085700
- Flag: Cayman Islands
MRCC Cape Town is requesting that any sea going folk who spot this vessel to please report such sighting to the nearest Port Authority or to +27 (0)21 938 3300.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Thokozile Makamba - 25 March 2019
- Truth in Advertising: We can’t solve Eskom, How can we expect to solve Racism? - 25 March 2019
- Reconvene Parliament to solve the national energy crisis - 25 March 2019
- Local Station Vies for Liberty Radio Awards - 25 March 2019
- Four dangers of business underinsurance - 25 March 2019