Let this be a timely re-lesson that things are never as they really seem to be on social media.
Over on ‘another’ Twitter account that I run – @MyZAcoza – I received this question; “Do we still need white people in our country?!?”
After NO deliberation I replied thus; “The right path would be for you and I to forgive however hard that is. SA is full of wonderful people more deserving”
The reply back was; “But no matter how much we “forgive”, white people will always ill-treat us(Africans)…..”
The irony of the conversation can be seen in the public persona of the MyZAcoza Twitter account as opposed to the public persona of my MyPE Twitter account which you see below:
I wonder what “Vote EFF” will think when she sees that I am the owner of both accounts?
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and Cycling South Africa present the Africa Cup - 16 July 2019
- New Mantis website launched - 16 July 2019
- Responsible Business - 16 July 2019
- Library and Literacy Centre opens in Zwide - 16 July 2019
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019