Nelson Mandela Bay will help Brenden Ledwaba to temporarily forget his narrow loss to Musa Sukwene in the Idols 2013 final and our very own Christina Williams, who made the top ten, will be hotting up the Uitenhage Carnival tonight.
The Carnival, an annual trademark event that takes place in a historic Nelson Mandela Bay town, has tons to offer for the whole family with fun and games for children, clowns, giveaways and a magician starting from 10am today.
Christina Williams will take to the stage at 7pm, followed by our Executive Mayor Benson Fihla who will officially switch on the festive lights at 8pm. National artists Snotkop and Brenden Ledwaba will take us to end of the evening.
The three days carnival will come to a close tomorrow (Sunday, 1 December) on World Aids Day with loads of activities starting from 10am.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Possible Water Disruptions in parts of Nelson Mandela Bay - 24 January 2020
- No significant increase in dam levels despite recent intermittent rain - 23 January 2020
- Nine alleged drunk drivers nabbed by Traffic and Metro Police - 1 December 2019
- Festive Season Safety operations focus bearing fruit - 21 November 2019
- Bay still firmly in grip of drought - 19 November 2019