The Independent Electoral Commission is ready to deliver free and fair elections on the 1st March 2006, but it will not be able to deliver free and fair elections if the voter turnout is low.
The Nelson Mandela Bay’s Elections Working Group has taken up the challenge to ensure that all the necessary campaigns are in place so that when the Minister of Local Government makes a Proclamation early in January 2006, Nelson Mandela Bay has at least touched base with the electorate.
There are about 9 000 uncollected Identity Documents, which is a very large number, at the office of the Department of Home Affairs.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- This past Sunday on Bird Island - 19 September 2017
- Goals from Last Home Game for NMU Netball Team - 19 September 2017
- Coega hailed as the best SEZ on the African Continent - 18 September 2017
- Full Southern Kings Team Available for Zebre Game - 18 September 2017
- Get your Free Will Here - 18 September 2017