The Independent Electoral Commission is ready to deliver free and fair elections on the 1st March 2006, but it will not be able to deliver free and fair elections if the voter turnout is low.
The Nelson Mandela Bay’s Elections Working Group has taken up the challenge to ensure that all the necessary campaigns are in place so that when the Minister of Local Government makes a Proclamation early in January 2006, Nelson Mandela Bay has at least touched base with the electorate.
There are about 9 000 uncollected Identity Documents, which is a very large number, at the office of the Department of Home Affairs.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mpho Mokonyama - 22 May 2019
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019