The Independent Electoral Commission is ready to deliver free and fair elections on the 1st March 2006, but it will not be able to deliver free and fair elections if the voter turnout is low.
The Nelson Mandela Bay’s Elections Working Group has taken up the challenge to ensure that all the necessary campaigns are in place so that when the Minister of Local Government makes a Proclamation early in January 2006, Nelson Mandela Bay has at least touched base with the electorate.
There are about 9 000 uncollected Identity Documents, which is a very large number, at the office of the Department of Home Affairs.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
- Celebrating entrepreneurial Impact - 20 March 2019