This image referencing ‘Port Elizabeth’ is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the name of the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more images.
Port Elizabeth, Addo Elephant Park
Image by wattallan594
The Addo Elephant Park is a diverse wildlife conservation park near Port Elizabeth in South Africa. It is one of the country’s 19 national parks and ranks 3rd in size after the Kruger National Park and the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park. The original section of the park was founded in 1931 in order to provide a sanctuary for the remaining 11 elephants in the area. This proved very successful and the current elephant population is around 600 together with a large number of other animals.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England thrash SA by an innings and 53 runs in 3rd Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020
- Proteas: Their schoolboy error in PE – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: Nelson Mandela Bay ANC chief whip Bicks Ndoni dies in meeting - 20 January 2020
- Young and vibrant England team could be at the start of something special after South Africa win – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 January 2020
- I Lean – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 January 2020