I pose with a subject for only the THIRD time in my life. The ‘lucky person’ this time around was David ‘Witty’ Witt – the skipper of Sun Hung Kai Scallywag taking part in the #volvooceanrace practise race in #capetown AND I got to play skipper after the race all the way back to port. David Kindly enough refused my offer of an appendage in grateful thanks from myself. We came 5th in the Winward Leeward race after two general recalls and a not so pleasing third start.
In case you are wondering the other two subjects that I have deigned to pose with are: Tracy Curtis-Taylor (See: http://mype.co.za/new/tracey-curtis-taylor-an-excellent-person/30458/2013/11) and Jonathan Butler (See: http://mype.co.za/new/that-jonathan-butler-album/18774/2012/11) #sailing #music #mype – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
BONUS: David Witt in probably the most awesome sailing video you will ever watch!
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Celebrating Freedom Day – The Mark That Made a Difference - 27 April 2018
- Coega places its footprint across Africa - 26 April 2018
- bank better, live better, farg spelling - 26 April 2018
- Are you a One in Four? - 26 April 2018
- How to approach building your own home - 26 April 2018