I Have a Dream, a Simple Dream: One day soon to see IMOCA 60’s and VO65 Round the World Racing Yachts stopover in the Port of Port Elizabeth before tackling the Southern Ocean. PE is an ideal stopover and entry point to the Southern Ocean. This image was taken from the observation point at the top of the Campanile Building in Strand Street, Port Elizabeth.
@theoceanrace #nosingleuseplastics #sailing #theoceanrace @IMOCA60 #straton #alanstraton #mype #PEness – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Big Wins for Local Engine Plant - 21 August 2019
- Eastern Province in with a Chance - 21 August 2019
- Sowing seeds of success - 21 August 2019
- Exposure of children to domestic abuse and violence increases their risk of perpetrating and experiencing it as adults - 21 August 2019
- Growing SA women entrepreneurs - 21 August 2019