I Have a Dream, a Simple Dream: One day soon to see IMOCA 60’s and VO65 Round the World Racing Yachts stopover in the Port of Port Elizabeth before tackling the Southern Ocean. PE is an ideal stopover and entry point to the Southern Ocean. This image was taken from the observation point at the top of the Campanile Building in Strand Street, Port Elizabeth.
@theoceanrace #nosingleuseplastics #sailing #theoceanrace @IMOCA60 #straton #alanstraton #mype #PEness – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019
- New career paths carved out for youth - 17 June 2019
- Geared up to Meet Growing International Demand - 17 June 2019
- Leading the way in youth development - 17 June 2019
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019