Allow me a little self indulgence here:
The Longhair and I had a little celebration today after Philip received notification that he had passed his BCom Accounting Honours. To us what makes his achievement so much greater is that in the four years it took to successfully pass these degrees he never had one failure or one rewrite – a stunning achievement.
A sad day too as Philip leaves the family home next year to start articles at EY in Johannesburg.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 November 2019
- 8 Year Trade Agreement to Generate over R30 Million Sales Revenue for Rural Farmers - 21 November 2019
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019