Allow me a little self indulgence here:
The Longhair and I had a little celebration today after Philip received notification that he had passed his BCom Accounting Honours. To us what makes his achievement so much greater is that in the four years it took to successfully pass these degrees he never had one failure or one rewrite – a stunning achievement.
A sad day too as Philip leaves the family home next year to start articles at EY in Johannesburg.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Will That be Enough Officers? - 28 March 2020
- Wait Until the Lockdown and Then Downgrade – Sneaky - 28 March 2020
- THIS is Where I Went to Recharge Before Lockdown - 27 March 2020
- Day 1 – What Happens to the Block? - 27 March 2020
- The Joint Custody Question - 26 March 2020