I come from the ‘Land of Solar’
At the office we have finally realised that having Solar Panels on the roof and generating our own electricity is a little bit addictive – so our number of panels and inverters installed has increased somewhat as we take full advantage of this wonderful windfall of ‘basically free’ electricity.
So happy are we (http://straton.co.za) in fact that I penned this little ditty (with the help of a couple of Australian fellows!):
“I come from a land full of Solar
Where sunlight flows and electricity thunders
Can’t you feel, can’t you feel the power
You better change, you better get solar.”
With a hat tip to the Australian Band, Men at Work.
#solarenergy #solar #renewable #straton #mype – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Ulster will meet this Isuzu Southern Kings Team - 22 March 2019
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019