Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
It used to be a part of my weekly routine when I was still in business – a Hyper visit.
I haven’t done one of those since March 2002, and I don’t visit stores anymore. I can’t see and I get hot and bothered and flustered.
But this morning our tenant invited me to go shopping. It was good to get out and I needed to draw money anyway.
We finished the quick shop off with a Wimpy coffee. I still can’t understand why the menu at different Wimpy outlets ( and for that matter MacDonalds etc) are different. Or they advertise a 24 hour service but close between 3 and 6 and don’t offer a breakfast in the early hours of the morning – some with a bottomless coffee cup and some without!
Wimpy coffee is still great after all these years.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Proteas: Their schoolboy error in PE – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: Nelson Mandela Bay ANC chief whip Bicks Ndoni dies in meeting - 20 January 2020
- Young and vibrant England team could be at the start of something special after South Africa win – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 January 2020
- I Lean – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 January 2020
- Money from Lottery goes to cousin of National Lotteries Commission boss – News from GroundUp - 20 January 2020