The Kaapse mense will know why I changed my team name to Huncle at this years 24 Hour Sailing Challenge on the North End Lake which was hosted by the Redhouse Yacht Club.
And the Ice Cream Reference?
Well the sibling unit known as Nikki and I have an ice cream challenge on: Who can eat an ice cream out of a cone without messing. The sister insists that the only way to do so is to ‘Lick and Suck”. I, on the other hand, cannot bring myself to do so – I proudly stand accused of not having had the opportunity to practise such ‘lick and suck technique! Nuff Said!
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019
- Avoiding #JanuWorry - 20 November 2019
- Odwa Mtati appointed as CEO of SAIMI - 20 November 2019