The Kaapse mense will know why I changed my team name to Huncle at this years 24 Hour Sailing Challenge on the North End Lake which was hosted by the Redhouse Yacht Club.
And the Ice Cream Reference?
Well the sibling unit known as Nikki and I have an ice cream challenge on: Who can eat an ice cream out of a cone without messing. The sister insists that the only way to do so is to ‘Lick and Suck”. I, on the other hand, cannot bring myself to do so – I proudly stand accused of not having had the opportunity to practise such ‘lick and suck technique! Nuff Said!
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- FYI Andile Dlamini at @VWSAnews – I Would Really Like to Win This - 18 December 2018
- There is no Planet B - 18 December 2018
- Vegetarian lunch for yours truly - 18 December 2018
- Today’s Locally Yours Market FIND - 18 December 2018
- Good SA Showing at I-1 Grand Prix - 18 December 2018
Previous: ABYC Eviction Attempt – a personal view