The Kaapse mense will know why I changed my team name to Huncle at this years 24 Hour Sailing Challenge on the North End Lake which was hosted by the Redhouse Yacht Club.
And the Ice Cream Reference?
Well the sibling unit known as Nikki and I have an ice cream challenge on: Who can eat an ice cream out of a cone without messing. The sister insists that the only way to do so is to ‘Lick and Suck”. I, on the other hand, cannot bring myself to do so – I proudly stand accused of not having had the opportunity to practise such ‘lick and suck technique! Nuff Said!
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- ECDOH vs Coega Development Corporation – Arbitration Award - 23 September 2018
- Nel, Nkosi, Koch added to Springbok squad in PE - 23 September 2018
- Minister Edna Molewa passes away - 23 September 2018
- EP Fail to Emulate Kings - 23 September 2018
- Stunning Weekend for Isuzu Southern Kings - 23 September 2018
Previous: ABYC Eviction Attempt – a personal view