Tomorrow, 22 February 2020, the Democratic Alliance (DA) in the Eastern Cape and local residents will be marching against the sharp rise in crime and gangsterism in Humansdorp.
The march will be led by the Mayor of the DA-led Kouga Municipality, Horatio Hendricks, and the Speaker of the Kouga Municipal Council, Hattingh Bornman.
The people of Humansdorp are in desperate need of increased police visibility to reduce violent crime.
It is time for the Minister of Police, Bheki Cele, to act and ensure that an anti-gang unit is also placed in Humansdorp.
Details of the event are:
- Date: 22 February 2020
- Time: 12:00
- Venue: Kruisfontein Civic Centre
- Address: 9 Cupido Street, Kruisfontein, Humansdorp
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Lockdown Day 5 – Alan and Bonnie Share State Secrets - 31 March 2020
- A PERFECT Excuse to go for a Walk or Drive During Lockdown - 31 March 2020
- How to help your bank account survive the lockdown - 31 March 2020
- Finding Optimism Within the Pandemic - 31 March 2020
- Angola, Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana and Nigeria among the most hard hit - 31 March 2020