An exhibition of Mandela University‘s second-year Architecture students on “Architectural Engagements with our Human Origins” is currently on display at Werk Workshop in Alabaster Street, Baakens Valley.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Royalston and the Watsons - 10 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: Eastern Cape police probe two armed robberies - 10 December 2018
- Is a Solar System the answer to Loadshedding? How much can you expect to pay? – MyPR.co.za - 10 December 2018
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Deadly Pit Toilets and the Right to a Basic Education - 10 December 2018
- Empty – Humewood Port Elizabeth - 10 December 2018