An exhibition of Mandela University‘s second-year Architecture students on “Architectural Engagements with our Human Origins” is currently on display at Werk Workshop in Alabaster Street, Baakens Valley.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Southridge Park - 19 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Long term forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 June 2019
- Good kuier with Country music – MyPR.co.za - 18 June 2019
- PE Business News: Kate Stubbs Business Development and Marketing Director at Interwaste - 18 June 2019
- SADTU can no longer hold the youth to ransom - 18 June 2019