Based on the experiences of a successful business lawyer and serial entrepreneur, the book engages readers while providing practical lessons that can be used in a wide range of business settings.
Pretoria, South Africa (20 June 2019) – Reputable South African businessman and attorney Pieter van der Merwe has released his first published book this week. The book turns his personal experiences working with some of the largest corporations and emerging start-ups into an exciting and informative guide on how to properly build, grow and maintain successful business operations.
With the entire spectrum of doing business covered in one book, van der Merwe takes a unique approach that takes readers through his own journey in the world of business. At each turn, he introduces vital principles for creating a prosperous and backs them up with real-world lessons.
The casual approach to the introduction and explanation of business principles makes the information shared easy-to-digest and keeps readers interested throughout the whole book.
“I wrote the book in order to take readers on a journey through the world of business, as experienced through my eyes. As an admitted South African business lawyer that has spent over 20 years specialising in South African and international commercial law, I have had the opportunity to work closely with leading business people, entrepreneurs, and as a commercial advisor in a wide range of business situations, I gained a wealth of knowledge and experience that led me to successfully advising my clients to manage their affairs in the best way possible.”
HOW TO BUSINESS
Author: Pieter van der Merwe
Retail Price: R240 (Incl. Vat)
Publication Date: May 2019
Format: Paperback and Online
Category: Non-Fiction, Self-Help
More Info on ‘How to Business’ delivers real-world business advice that can transform any company here:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Three arrested, two firearms confiscated in East London – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 October 2019
- Durban Skaterboarder Khule Ngebane Making Noise In Barcelona – MyPR.co.za - 23 October 2019
- Maimane resigns as DA leader, Trollip follows – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019
- EC Government racks up over 1,2 million days of sick leave in two and half years - 23 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Four charities to benefit from annual Big Walk for Cancer - 23 October 2019