According to the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber (NMBBC) Water Task Team in the video below an estimated 45 BILLION litres of water is wasted in the Nelson Mandela Bay Metro every year.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why the Wheels of Industry Keep on Turning in Nelson Mandela Bay during loadshedding - 10 December 2019
- 19 Inches – When Size Counts - 9 December 2019
- Update: 9 December Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 4 - 9 December 2019
- Police Seek Missing 7-year-old boy - 9 December 2019
- PE Cops turning the tide on crime - 9 December 2019