Heavenly Stables offer scenic two and a half to three hour horse rides through the Sardinia Bay Nature Reserve where one could catch a glimpse of bushbuck, duiker, grysbok, ververt monkeys and a large variety of bird life and other smaller animals.
Then enjoy a relaxing ride along the beautiful Sardinia Bay beach or for the more experienced a nice canter along the beach, if arranged in advance.
Heavenly Stables Equine Training is horse trainer Jackie De Lange’s horse training, riding instructing, and grooming service. Located at Lovemore Park Heights just 7 kms from the Sardinia Bay Reserve and accessible from all major routes.
Jackie is more than happy to give lessons or instruct you with your own horse. Jackie has a specific workout schedule to get your horse conditioned in just 90 days and will travel to pick up horses for training in Port Elizabeth and the Eastern Cape.
Heavenly Stables is a 60 acre horse stable with an outdoor arena, round corral, and 10 stalls. Jackie De Lange, previously a top 5 ranking reserve Springbok endurance rider, with over 20 years of show experience offers you packages to suit the needs of your equine challenge.
Contact Jackie on 081 890 7080
CLICK HERE for: Budget PE Accommodation | PE Waterfront
Experience Magnificent Nelson Mandela Bay:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Garden Court Relaunch - 26 March 2019
- Consumers cautioned against sacrificing insurance to offset looming financial pinch - 26 March 2019
- There’s an energy revolution happening in villages and towns across Africa - 26 March 2019
- Thokozile Makamba - 25 March 2019
- Truth in Advertising: We can’t solve Eskom, How can we expect to solve Racism? - 25 March 2019