Nelson Mandela University is one of the largest campuses in South Africa and is situated on an extensive nature reserve, resulting in university buildings being largely dispersed, leaving students, staff and visitors, who do not own vehicles, having to traverse considerable distances.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Jim Foot – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Operation ‘Gijima Tsotsi’ takes charge in Humansdorp and Uitenhage Clusters - 20 October 2019
- 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Perridgevale – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 October 2019
- Commercial Property On Auction in Greenbushes – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 October 2019
- South Africa: Family of 8-Year-Old Boy Finds ‘Closure’ As Police Confirm Remains Found On Field Are His – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 October 2019