The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum is offering exciting workshops for children and the whole family during the holidays.
HAND MADE ARTY GIFTS: Imagine the gifts you can make for your family and friends!
Join us to make gifts such as pictures, cards, books, jewellery and picture frames. A variety of materials will be available to choose from like beads, wool, strings, paints, paper, wire and glitter. You are welcome to bring an object to decorate or transform.
- 9 December 2015: Children aged 7-15 years
- 10 December 2015: Children aged 7-15 years
- 14 December 2015: Family
EXPLORING WITH CLAY: Learn more about different clay techniques such as modelling, slabbing, coiling, carving and pinching.
- 6 January 2016: Children aged 7-15 years
- 7 January 2016: Children aged 7-15 years
- 8 January 2016: Family
- Time: 9h00-12h00
- Workshop cost: R30 per person per workshop.
- The cost includes all materials.
- Venue: Art Museum at 1 Park Drive Central Port Elizabeth.
Numbers are limited and booking is essential. For more information and to secure your place, telephone the Art Museum on 041 5062000.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019
- Filipino Crewman Evacuated off Bulk Carrier - 15 July 2019
- One More Reason Why Foreign Visitors are a God Send - 15 July 2019