Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Port Elizabeth’s North End Lake was the venue for a sailing World First on Saturday 26 April 2014 when 37 sailing dinghies took to the water for the very first ever interclub sailing regatta to be held on this inner city lake in the shadow of the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium with sailing taking place along the shores of industry and the suburb of Sydenham. The three day regatta ended on Monday 28 April 2014.
This video shows the start of the race for Fleet 3 on the second day of sailing – a day that brought light wind and a lesson in making boats move for many.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cricket-Warner calls for respect from S Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 February 2020
- Greenmarket Square traders want protesting refugees removed – News from GroundUp - 20 February 2020
- BWW Review: MASTER HAROLD… AND THE BOYS at Arizona Theatre Company – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 February 2020
- Warner calls for respect from South Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 February 2020
- Councillors are not supposed to be involved in anything related to tenders - 20 February 2020