The opening Test of the Castle Lager Rugby Championship between the Springboks and Argentina at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth, was won by 37-15 by South Africa.
With four minutes to go in the game, Alexandria born and Grey High School educated, Curwin Bosch, earned his Springbok Cap as the 887th player to play for the Springboks.
Curwin Bosch comes on with 4 minutes to go. A historic occasion as 2 Old Grey High pupils appear on the same field for the Springboks.
— Port Elizabeth (@MyPE) August 19, 2017
For that brief moment in time the Grey High School had two Old Greys, in Siya Kolisi and Curwin Bosch, representing their country on the field at the same time.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019
- Isn’t life wonderful? - 15 November 2019