The opening Test of the Castle Lager Rugby Championship between the Springboks and Argentina at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth, was won by 37-15 by South Africa.
With four minutes to go in the game, Alexandria born and Grey High School educated, Curwin Bosch, earned his Springbok Cap as the 887th player to play for the Springboks.
Curwin Bosch comes on with 4 minutes to go. A historic occasion as 2 Old Grey High pupils appear on the same field for the Springboks.
— Port Elizabeth (@MyPE) August 19, 2017
For that brief moment in time the Grey High School had two Old Greys, in Siya Kolisi and Curwin Bosch, representing their country on the field at the same time.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Southern Kings Team to Play Zebra - 22 September 2017
- Zebre make four changes for Southern Kings clash - 22 September 2017
- August – A Good Month for Exports - 22 September 2017
- New inductive charging system adds comfort and convenience - 22 September 2017
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 September 2017