One of the accomplished women in Patensie – Hilda-Alet Malan who is a cucumber farmer and accomplished artist. We were privileged to visit Hilda and her sister on their cucumber farm and visit Hilda’s incredible light filled studio. The number of talented women in the area is really heart warming. – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- If you said THIS about Eskom then you were right…. - 19 March 2019
- Electricity Day Zero looming - 19 March 2019
- 400 Km/h and 0-100 in 1.9 Seconds and it is a …… - 19 March 2019
- Is five percent economic growth possible? - 18 March 2019
- Mobility of the Future - 18 March 2019
Previous: PE Business in the news: New L.A. Times owner Patrick Soon-Shiong writes a note to readers