The Inter-Ministerial Committee on the in-coming visit for the High level People to People Exchange Mechanism (PPEM), will brief the media on the state of readiness for this visit. The Minister of Arts and Culture Mr Nathi Mthethwa will lead the media briefing supported by the Deputy Minister in the Presidency responsible for Monitoring and Evaluation Mr Buti Manamela.
The purpose of the High-Level People-to-People Exchange Mechanism is to deepen mutual understanding between the peoples of South Africa and China and to enhance People-to-People exchanges and cooperation in areas of, amongst others, culture, education, communications, health, science and technology, sports, tourism, women affairs and youth.
Members of the media are invited to cover the state of readiness briefing scheduled as follows:
Date: 20 APRIL 2017.
Venue: Tshedimosetso House, GCIS, PRETORIA WITH VIDEO LINK TO CAPE TOWN (Imbizo Media Centre).
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Give back and volunteer in the Bay – Featured Blog - 24 September 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: An examination of the Mobisam project and Grocott’s Mail : towards mobile social accountability monitoring in Grahamstown - 24 September 2018
- PE in the news: PICS: Springboks sport Madiba shirts ahead of Heritage Day - 24 September 2018
- PE Business in the news: Businesses For Sale in Port Elizabeth - 24 September 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Angifi Proctor Dladla - 23 September 2018