The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum has on show an exciting conservation exhibition.
The public of Nelson Mandela Bay are invited to attend the exhibition opening of the “Here Today, Here Tomorrow” exhibition on Thursday 31 May 2018 at 17:30.
The exhibition will be opened by Anthony Keogh, Conservator of the NMM Art Museum.
Live music will be performed by Kouga Jazz Ensemble and refreshments will be served.
The exhibition shows the difference between Conservation and Restoration and focuses on restoration work done at the museum on museum artefacts, specifically Easel Painting, Ceramics and Works on Paper.
The exhibition is currently on show at the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum at 1 Park Drive, Central Port Elizabeth and runs until 31 July 2018.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Welcome boost to education in Nelson Mandela Bay - 29 January 2020
- Braam van Straaten Highlights Passion - 29 January 2020
- One Step Closer to Official Status for Central SRA - 29 January 2020
- South Africa remains on high alert for Coronavirus - 29 January 2020
- Two Days to go for comments on land reform - 29 January 2020