The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum has on show an exciting conservation exhibition.
The public of Nelson Mandela Bay are invited to attend the exhibition opening of the “Here Today, Here Tomorrow” exhibition on Thursday 31 May 2018 at 17:30.
The exhibition will be opened by Anthony Keogh, Conservator of the NMM Art Museum.
Live music will be performed by Kouga Jazz Ensemble and refreshments will be served.
The exhibition shows the difference between Conservation and Restoration and focuses on restoration work done at the museum on museum artefacts, specifically Easel Painting, Ceramics and Works on Paper.
The exhibition is currently on show at the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum at 1 Park Drive, Central Port Elizabeth and runs until 31 July 2018.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 19 Inches – When Size Counts - 9 December 2019
- Update: 9 December Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 4 - 9 December 2019
- Police Seek Missing 7-year-old boy - 9 December 2019
- PE Cops turning the tide on crime - 9 December 2019
- 8 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 9 December 2019