Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Today, we fondly remember our father, Herbie Lunnon, who passed away some 41 years ago on the farm Leeukuil in the Agter Paarl District of the Western Cape on Sunday, 30 May 1976 at the age of 60.
I was 19 and a First year student at Stellenbosch University.
Lynette was 23, Ingrid was 15 and June was 10.
Some 7 years earlier, in 1969, Dad had suffered a stroke which had left him paralyzed on his right side and unable to talk.
Dad has been gone so long, but is never forgotten.
We carry him in our hearts, and remember him in our minds.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Chippa take a huge gamble on defender Siyabonga Zulu - 16 January 2019
- Festive Season death toll on EC roads crisis - 16 January 2019
- Mthatha News: South Africa: Suspect Fatally Wounded Following Business Robbery - 16 January 2019
- Uitenhage News: Commercial Property for Sale in Uitenhage Central - 16 January 2019
- Gamtoos Tourism presents Gamtoos Bash – MyPR.co.za - 16 January 2019