Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Today, we fondly remember our father, Herbie Lunnon, who passed away some 41 years ago on the farm Leeukuil in the Agter Paarl District of the Western Cape on Sunday, 30 May 1976 at the age of 60.
I was 19 and a First year student at Stellenbosch University.
Lynette was 23, Ingrid was 15 and June was 10.
Some 7 years earlier, in 1969, Dad had suffered a stroke which had left him paralyzed on his right side and unable to talk.
Dad has been gone so long, but is never forgotten.
We carry him in our hearts, and remember him in our minds.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Man sentenced to life imprisonment for rape of 5-year-old girl - 17 November 2018
- PE News: Property for Sale in Kamma Heights - 17 November 2018
- Vacant Land For Sale in Blue Horizon Bay, Port Elizabeth for R340 000 [video] - 17 November 2018
- PE Business News: OOCL introduces new Asia – South Africa direct services - 17 November 2018
- Mthatha News: South Africa: Over 2,000 Schools Without Toilets, Says Equal Education - 17 November 2018