Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Today, we fondly remember our father, Herbie Lunnon, who passed away some 41 years ago on the farm Leeukuil in the Agter Paarl District of the Western Cape on Sunday, 30 May 1976 at the age of 60.
I was 19 and a First year student at Stellenbosch University.
Lynette was 23, Ingrid was 15 and June was 10.
Some 7 years earlier, in 1969, Dad had suffered a stroke which had left him paralyzed on his right side and unable to talk.
Dad has been gone so long, but is never forgotten.
We carry him in our hearts, and remember him in our minds.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Grand Kru (Liberia) - 26 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 26 May 2019
- White chinned petrel – Algoa Bay - 26 May 2019
- Collegiate Girls High create video for ‘Save Our Rhinos Campaign’ [video] - 26 May 2019