Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Today, we fondly remember our father, Herbie Lunnon, who passed away some 41 years ago on the farm Leeukuil in the Agter Paarl District of the Western Cape on Sunday, 30 May 1976 at the age of 60.
I was 19 and a First year student at Stellenbosch University.
Lynette was 23, Ingrid was 15 and June was 10.
Some 7 years earlier, in 1969, Dad had suffered a stroke which had left him paralyzed on his right side and unable to talk.
Dad has been gone so long, but is never forgotten.
We carry him in our hearts, and remember him in our minds.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in King Williams Town Central - 18 July 2019
- R6 billion budget cut for SAPS will cost lives - 18 July 2019
- Dewald on EV Ownership - 18 July 2019
- It takes more than technology to unlock the power of data - 18 July 2019
- Makhanda News: WATCH | Patients with broken bones and dislocations suffer for days without treatment - 18 July 2019