Join Port Elizabeth and MyPE in congratulating Mover and Shaker, Henning Jens from VWSA:
Henning Jens has been appointed by Volkswagen Group South Africa as one of two new Directors to its Board of Management. Jens has taken over from Carsten Stapel as the Finance Director.
Henning joins Volkswagen Group South Africa from Volkswagen Osnabruck in German where he was the Chief Finance Officer and Board Member for Finance Controlling, IT and Purchasing. His previous positions include serving as a Board Member for Finance at the Karman Group in Germany. Henning has degrees in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering. He also holds MBA from West Lafayette, USA.
Submitted by: Andile Dlamini on behalf of VWSA.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kirsty Iversen at Work - 22 January 2020
- The Market Leader in Medium and Heavy Commercial Segments - 22 January 2020
- Oversight inspection at Jubilee Park Primary, Uitenhage - 22 January 2020
- How to choose the the correct legal status for your business - 21 January 2020
- Tell That to the Victims! - 21 January 2020