Saga Pearl II’s normal itinerary is based on round-trip cruises from the UK ports of Dover and Southampton to the Norway fjords, the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and even South America with transatlantic crossings.
The ship is currently on her last itinerary for Saga Cruises – a 54-night voyage to Africa, which began when she left Portsmouth in the UK on 16 February 2019. Among the African ports of call are Banjul, Luanda, Luderitz, Maputo, Walvis Bay and Port Elizabeth. Saga Pearl II and Saga Sapphire will both be withdrawn from service (leave the fleet) after the two new Saga ships – Spirit of Discovery (2019) and Spirit of Adventure (2020) will be delivered to Saga Cruises.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020