Saga Pearl II’s normal itinerary is based on round-trip cruises from the UK ports of Dover and Southampton to the Norway fjords, the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and even South America with transatlantic crossings.
The ship is currently on her last itinerary for Saga Cruises – a 54-night voyage to Africa, which began when she left Portsmouth in the UK on 16 February 2019. Among the African ports of call are Banjul, Luanda, Luderitz, Maputo, Walvis Bay and Port Elizabeth. Saga Pearl II and Saga Sapphire will both be withdrawn from service (leave the fleet) after the two new Saga ships – Spirit of Discovery (2019) and Spirit of Adventure (2020) will be delivered to Saga Cruises.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
- Celebrating entrepreneurial Impact - 20 March 2019