Saga Pearl II’s normal itinerary is based on round-trip cruises from the UK ports of Dover and Southampton to the Norway fjords, the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and even South America with transatlantic crossings.
The ship is currently on her last itinerary for Saga Cruises – a 54-night voyage to Africa, which began when she left Portsmouth in the UK on 16 February 2019. Among the African ports of call are Banjul, Luanda, Luderitz, Maputo, Walvis Bay and Port Elizabeth. Saga Pearl II and Saga Sapphire will both be withdrawn from service (leave the fleet) after the two new Saga ships – Spirit of Discovery (2019) and Spirit of Adventure (2020) will be delivered to Saga Cruises.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- East Cape sentencing should serve as deterrent: NPA - 22 July 2019
- Maintain your savings goals despite interest rate cut - 22 July 2019
- This is the Lonely Voice in the EV Wilderness Speaking…. - 22 July 2019
- Grey Hammers Grey - 21 July 2019
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019