There have been more attempted break ins last night in the Bluewater Bay area.
It appears that these criminals are presently targeting the Maureen Drive area, and had Bluewater Village in their sights.
It seems that they are targeting double storey houses, with sliding doors and windows left partially or open and are using ladders to gain access.
Eye On Community
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- What is THAT Sticking up? - 17 February 2020
- Manuel shines at SA Moto-X champs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 February 2020
- Du Plessis steps down as South Africa captain in all formats – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 February 2020
- Can you tell the difference between Humpback and Bottlenose Dolphins? - 17 February 2020
- Manuel shines at SA Moto-X champs – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 February 2020