Head For The Hills 2019
South Africa’s first bespoke ride out festival
Kromrivier Cedarberg Park – Attendees were spoiled at South Africa’s first bespoke ride out festival in the heart of the Cederberg mountains. Head For The Hills is a collaboration between The House of Machines & Bonafide Moto Co. inviting riders and non-riders from across the country to join together for a weekend of outdoor fun, live music and fireside tales.
The ride group departed from Cape Town, led by The House of Machines and Bonafide Moto Co respectively, picking up riders en route, ultimately meeting at Kromrivier Cederberg Park.
In the heart of the Cederberg 280km North of Cape Town lies a farm Kromrivier, home to Cederberg Park.
This breathtakingly beautiful part of the world, with its aroma of buchu, rooibos tea and Cederwood, has been home to the Nieuwoudts’ for seven generations. Found in 1960’s by Rensie & Olive Nieuwoudt, today it is the oldest tourist destination in the Cederberg Mountains.
Kromrivier, bordering the Cederberg Wilderness area, with its chalets and camping sites, is intended primarily for those seeking rest and quiet. Camping was the primary accommodation, with a deluxe glamping set up option (including cots, linen and electricity) as well as ‘bring your own’. Acclaimed chef Wesley Randles of The Commissary stoked Traeger Grills smokers — slow-cooked the weekend meals to perfection.
Video: Head For The Hills 2019
More Info on Head For The Hills 2019 here:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: ‘Whiskey robber’ killed during high-speed chase with cops in Uitenhage - 11 December 2019
- 2020 Is the Perfect Vision – MyPR.co.za - 11 December 2019
- Girl, 5, naked with hands tied, rescued with help of friend who had been stabbed 10 times – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth Beachfront - 11 December 2019
- Wiese to join Spartans for MSL play-offs – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 December 2019