Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Harbour porpoises are skilled hunters and eat almost constantly: Harbour porpoises have sometimes been described as ‘living in the fast lane.’ Being smaller than other cetaceans and living in cold northern waters means that the porpoises require a lot of energy to survive, making them prone to starvation. Now researchers have monitored harbour porpoises in the wild with tiny computers attached to them by […] Source: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth.
23/6/2012 – Humpback Whales breaching close to shore – Humpback Whale Algoa Bay: A Humpback Whale Algoa Bay video selected by Expert Tours: Plenty of whales watched today with 2 whales breaching right in close off the cliffs of Sydney Click here to book your Sardine Run Experience | Expert Tours on YouTube.
Source: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Muhammad Kizito: It was a bittersweet victory – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 August 2019
- ‘Only more to come from Damons’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 August 2019
- All the Friday night winners announced! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 August 2019
- HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 August 2019
- Air Mauritius partners with SA to launch pilot academy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019