A video capturing the comments of Grade 12 learners from across the Eastern Cape, about what they intend to do to honour the legacy of former president Nelson Mandela. The video includes comments from the learners, who formed part of the 1000-strong group who attended NMMU’s Accounting Winter Schools in July 2016. The learners – together with students from NMMU’s Pinnacle Leadership Programme (holding the letters) – celebrate Mandela Day at NMMU’s Madiba Shirt, one of the University’s public art displays.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- In Case You Failed to Notice - 22 October 2019
- Robin Peterson appointed as Warriors Interim Head Coach - 22 October 2019
- Don’t let cybercriminals intercept your real estate transactions - 22 October 2019
- Décor Blinds and Shades - 22 October 2019
- Eskom seeks R207 million - 22 October 2019