A video capturing the comments of Grade 12 learners from across the Eastern Cape, about what they intend to do to honour the legacy of former president Nelson Mandela. The video includes comments from the learners, who formed part of the 1000-strong group who attended NMMU’s Accounting Winter Schools in July 2016. The learners – together with students from NMMU’s Pinnacle Leadership Programme (holding the letters) – celebrate Mandela Day at NMMU’s Madiba Shirt, one of the University’s public art displays.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019
- MonsterJam Poker Tour - 16 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019