It is now one year since Fred the Ginger Female Cat came into our household. Fred was rescued by a garbage collector who heard Fred and her two siblings meowing plaintively as they awaited their fate sealed in a supermarket plastic bag inside a Black Garbage Bag out on the verge waiting for the Municipal Truck to collect it and toss away.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The Port of Port Elizabeth Comes Second - 19 November 2019
- Eastern Cape SMME’s Receive R41.8 Million Loan Funding - 19 November 2019
- Unique D-MAX aerial platform application - 19 November 2019
- Andre de Ruyter – Eskom’s new group chief executive - 19 November 2019
- Framesby bolster hockey, netball resources - 19 November 2019