It is now one year since Fred the Ginger Female Cat came into our household. Fred was rescued by a garbage collector who heard Fred and her two siblings meowing plaintively as they awaited their fate sealed in a supermarket plastic bag inside a Black Garbage Bag out on the verge waiting for the Municipal Truck to collect it and toss away.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- What a sedentary, social media lifestyle, could lead to… - 18 August 2018
- Huge contest expected in Durban – Siya Kolisi - 17 August 2018
- One Southern King Nominated for 2017/18 Guinness PRO14 Dream Team - 17 August 2018
- CEO by day, Ironman in the early mornings, after work and on weekends - 17 August 2018
- Residential Building Activity Trends - 17 August 2018