President Jacob Zuma launches Umzimvubu water project, 11 Apr 2014
Image by GovernmentZA
President Jacob Zuma delivers an address during the launch of Umzimvubu water project in Tsolo Junction near Mthatha, Eastern Cape. (Photo: GCIS)
Sharpeville, fatal day which changed us all: The night before, Mofokeng recalls that Nyakale Tsolo led a posse of men – members of the Pan Africanist Congress (PAC) – on a door-to-door call to inform residents that there would be a march against the hated dompas the next day, meaning there’d be a …
Tsolo – Read more on Independent Online
Coega improves lives of communities in metro and EC: … (Mdantsane), Frere (East London), Mjanyana (Ngcobo), Nessi Knight (Qumbu), Marjorie Parrish (Port Alfred), Jose Pearson (Port Elizabeth), Frontier (Queenstown), Dora Nginza (Port Elizabeth), St Barnabas (Port St. Johns) and St Lucy’s (Tsolo) hospitals.
Tsolo – Read more on News24
Disgruntled drivers want to put brakes on Coke merger: “This merger cannot happen until they have made right what they destroyed,” said Thabo Tsolo, a former owner-driver. “We are also fighting for the new owner-drivers so that they do not have to experience what we went through and lose everything they have.
Tsolo – Read more on Mail & Guardian Online
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Fairview – Port Elizabeth in the News - 12 November 2019
- Kolisi thanks South Africans for supporting Springboks as victory tour ends – Port Elizabeth Business News - 11 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: It was impossible to cover the whole country, says SA Rugby after outcry - 11 November 2019
- Siya Kolisi Thanks South Africa for “Unbelievable Support” on Trophy Tour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019
- Matt Bromley On Invite List For Prestigious Eddie Aikau Invitational Big Wave Event – MyPR.co.za - 11 November 2019