The concerts presented by Algoa FM are on Friday 30 March and Saturday 31 March 2012 at the Boardwalk Amphitheatre.
Now resident in Los Angeles, David is a singer-songwriter who has enjoyed a string of Top Ten hits over the past decade.
His career has taken off in the United States with song-writing stints with Rod Stewart, opening for the likes of Lionel Richie and recently working on the scores for two new films.
David wrote and recorded “Halfway to Memphis” last year, his 8th solo album. Working with a stellar cast of co-writers and the cream of Nashville’s musicians, including members of Lady Antebellum’s touring band. The album is his most personal to date and runs the gamut of heartfelt and soulful ballads, up tempo country rockers and sublime pop tunes.
MyPE will be giving away two tickets to the 30 March show – make sure you have subscribed to the e-mail list below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kings and Cheetahs go Down Against Irish - 17 February 2019
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019