St. Georges is offering half price tickets after lunch to today’s Momentum One-Day International SA vs Pakistan match which is scheduled to start at 10:00 am. This will allow fans to come to the ground after school and work and see their heroes in action.
The weather outlook for Port Elizabeth today is certainly not conducive to ‘Braaivleis, Sunny Skies and Chevrolet” as a 98% cloud cover is predicted up to 2:00 pm with 9.2 millimetres of rain and a constant temperature of 18 degrees.
Looks like ground staff will have a torrid time of it to keep the pitch dry.
Half price tickets will only be available from 1:30 pm and will cost as follows:
- Adults (Unreserved) – R80
- Scholars & Pensioners (Unreserved) – R50
- Reserved Seats – R110
Tickets available from the Ticket Office, Postnet outlets and Ticket Pros.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019
- Home Affairs relaxes travel requirements for child tourists - 11 November 2019
- R1.2 Billion Investment into next generation bakkie - 11 November 2019
- Alumni celebrated at 10th annual awards - 11 November 2019
- Bloody Hell Springboks – Why is (some of) PE so Miff Wiff You? - 11 November 2019