Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
We stayed at Dempsey’s guest house with a group of 13 people during the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in Port Elizabeth. The guest house was located very well, in a quiet environment, close to where all the action of the Ironman race was taking place.
The guest house owners helped us to make our stay convenient: they booked us a table to have breakfast close to the guest house, gave us tips for restaurants/things to do with the kids and helped us with any practical questions. The rooms were spacious and very clean, with a kitchenette in case we wanted to cook ourselves.
A good recommendation for a pleasant stay in P.E. !
Stefan Evers booked out of Dempseys on 03/09/2018.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ironman 2019 Leg Up - 21 May 2019
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Bhisho Ratepayers Rebel - 21 May 2019
- Morty, the tame Cheetah in Kragga Kamma Game Reserve [video] - 21 May 2019
- Things have changed in Political Activism [video] - 21 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Algoa Bay - 21 May 2019