Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
We stayed at Dempsey’s guest house with a group of 13 people during the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in Port Elizabeth. The guest house was located very well, in a quiet environment, close to where all the action of the Ironman race was taking place.
The guest house owners helped us to make our stay convenient: they booked us a table to have breakfast close to the guest house, gave us tips for restaurants/things to do with the kids and helped us with any practical questions. The rooms were spacious and very clean, with a kitchenette in case we wanted to cook ourselves.
A good recommendation for a pleasant stay in P.E. !
Stefan Evers booked out of Dempseys on 03/09/2018.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019
- Bhisho News: Opposition rips into EC Premier Phumulo Masualle’s Sopa ‘whitewash’ - 15 February 2019
- PE Business News: Isuzu trucks in successful relocation to new premises - 15 February 2019