Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
We stayed at Dempsey’s guest house with a group of 13 people during the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in Port Elizabeth. The guest house was located very well, in a quiet environment, close to where all the action of the Ironman race was taking place.
The guest house owners helped us to make our stay convenient: they booked us a table to have breakfast close to the guest house, gave us tips for restaurants/things to do with the kids and helped us with any practical questions. The rooms were spacious and very clean, with a kitchenette in case we wanted to cook ourselves.
A good recommendation for a pleasant stay in P.E. !
Stefan Evers booked out of Dempseys on 03/09/2018.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Compare Car Insurance For You – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: Is Pote Human the right man for Bulls? - 12 December 2018
- Madibaz star receives national Sevens contract – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Summer Nathi ready to rock in Nelson Mandela Bay – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Mthatha News: Yass!! SA Express launches direct flight from JHB to Mthatha - 12 December 2018