Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Just a quick word of thanks for the pleasant time we spent at Dempsey’s. It is exactly what two golfers need! Whenever I look for accommodation in PE again, I will start with Dempsey’s! Thank you Jack and Kathy.
Rinus van Niekerk booked out of Dempseys on 27/07/2017.
We visited the Dias Quilters’ Guild Spring Show a few years ago and were impressed by the massive display of quilts and the intricate craft work:- http://dempseys.co.za/bowled-over-by-colour-creation-and-technique-at-the-dias-quilters-guild-spring-show/
This year the 19th SA National Quilt Festival takes place in Port Elizabeth from the 3rd-8th July 2017. The festival is open to day visitors and the aim of the dedicated Festival Committee is to host a festival for quilters by quilters. An entrance fee is payable at the Registration Office where all day visitors will be issued with coloured wristbands which will allow them access to the exhibitions, shops in the Shopping Mall/Alley as well as the Ivy Leaf Cafeteria. The venue is at: The Collegiate High School for Girls, Kestell Street, Parsons Hill, Port Elizabeth.
Entrance fee per day:
- Adults R50
- Scholars R20
- Children U/12 Free
For further information, please browse the website:- http://festival.quiltsouthafrica.co.za/
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- City of Cape Town moves to evict occupiers of old circus school – News from GroundUp - 15 December 2019
- Sharing the magic of mosaics – Port Elizabeth Business News - 15 December 2019
- Six-year old wounded in PE shooting – three arrested – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 December 2019
- Two gang members arrested for attempted murder: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 December 2019
- Sedgefield: A Garden Route summer in SA’s first ‘Slow Town’ – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 December 2019